26.6.12

Welcome Ladies








Hi I'm Ja'Vauna & welcome to Lady In Waiting.This blog is the reconstructed version of my previous blog Beauty & The Beat. When I started blogging it was really on a whim.I knew I loved fashion & as a plus sized girl I wanted to show that we did not have to limit ourselves in the fashion arena.My last blog kind of fell off track because I got very busy with school, but now I'm back with Lady In Waiting and I'm more fired up than ever.I'm going into my sophomore of college,I've recorded my first feature on a song this summer & I'm just ready to take on life,but I know that I must be patient and let God set the pace, thus the new name of my blog.With this blog I hope to inspire others as I  share & express my passions for fashion,music,beauty,art & life in general. So from me to you I hope you enjoy.

Be Blessed, Vaunna







No comments:

Post a Comment