26.6.12

OOTD Floral X Lace

Hey there ladies, here's my outfit of the day post. As I stated in the previous post Houston is ridiculously hot today. I didn't want to wear anything too heavy or anything that would give me major tan lines so I decided to go with my black lace romper from Forever21 (XXI), a light weight floral cardigan (thrifted) and some organza & satin black flower sandals. I bought the romper and sandals last summer for my graduation party and they are both very versatile items. I loved the colors in my cardigan that I found while thrifting last fall while i was away at school. Thrifting is a great way for college students to with unique style to shop on our almost non-existent budget. I accessorized this outfit with my purple Betsey Johnson flower earrings and a teal marbled ring I actually found in the park one day lol. Here goes some photos of todays look:

Open floral cardigan (thrifted),Black lace romper (Forever21)

Full view of my OOTD

Black satin/organza flower sandals

Teal marbled ring

Purple Betsey Johnson earrings







                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment