27.6.12

OOTD The Summer Trench

  Ok ladies here is my outfit of the day post for today. I saw this short sleeved mini trench on sale at old navy and I liked it alot so I got it even though its too big. My mom wrinkled up her nose and said, "where are you gonna wear that?" She must have forgotten who she was talking too. I don't need a destination or occasion to get dressed for. I do it because I believe when you look good you feel good so I get dressed everyday for my own pleasure. I went on a job hunt today and this super simple casual look fit the job I'm trying to get, so I paired my "summer trench" with some jeans, a fuschia colored camisole, and some leather Steve Madden wedges. I accessorized with some round wodden disc earrings, an enamel bracelet with assorted colors and an animal print tote. Here are some pictures of what I wore today:


Sleeveless mini trench vest (Old Navy),Levi's jeans (Macy's)
Fuschia camisole (Walmart),Steve Madden wedges (Macy's)


"Summer trench" belted, Round frame sunglasses (Charming Charlie),
Animal print tote (gifted)


I did actually go out in this outfit I did not sit in my lounge all day lol


Steve Madden faux leather wedges


Round wooden disc earrings


I really adore my "summer trench" expect more posts involving this item

What do you think about my "summer trench"? How would you have styled it?
How do you feel about the look as a whole? I love feedback so, leave me some comments.

Fabulously yours, Vaunna








1 comment:

  1. very cute loving the earrings and shoes well the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete