28.6.12

OOTD Thrifty Thursday

Ok so I am a die hard an very proud thrift shopper. I like to dig for the abstract, vintage and sometimes designer brands that can be found for dirt cheap in the thrift stores. Like I said before thrifting is a great way for the college student with unique style and small change to shop especially if you are a do-it-your-selfer like myself. I'd much rather bleach and rip old Levi's I find in the thrift store than a pair of new ones. This outfit of the day post is an ode to thrifting.My entire outfit minus the necklace and sneakers was thrifted and then I added my own flare with a little DIY handy work. So today was a pretty relaxed day. The weather was crazy as usual raining one minute bright blue & sunshine the next. I had some school stuff to sort out and really just wanted to be comfy with a little cuteness, so I threw on a very pale lavender t-shirt (thrifted for 95cents!) and a pair of Levi's jeans (also thrifted) that I cut off and made into shorts. I kept it simple and laced up my grey satin Vans sneakers and topped it off with a pave spears and rings necklace from Forever21 for a little oomph. Pictures below: 

Plain lavender t-shirt (thrifted) that DIY cut to make a tie front tee

Levi's cut off shorts

Pave spears & rings necklace (Forever21)

Grey satin Vans sneakers (Vans Store)

What do you think about this outfit? Do you thrift? DIY?
I love feedback so leave some comments below.

xoxo,Vaunna







1 comment:

  1. Love that necklace!!!!

    x C

    http://www.thedauphine.com/

    ReplyDelete